Tuesday, May 18, 2010

  • I guess it is time to find a new blogskin and change.
  • this blog skin have some problem that makes my blog damn messy...
  • v irratating... really dun like it at alll
  • that is the reason y m i blogging so sledom
  • i guess once i have change my blogskin i will start to blog all over again
  • tis coming sat will be xiao zhu concert
  • and i cant wait to go now
  • i m so looking forward till everyday i tot it was a friday XD
  • I hope this coming concert will be a worth pricing.
  • as his concert is not cheap at all.
  • his pricing, we can go for one genting trip le....
  • hehehehe~
  • after Show concert,
  • the following week Dear family, Kejun and mi will be going to genting
  • weee~
  • I cant wait too...
  • Tis is the first time i m leaving my parent/relative and go overseas.
  • I seriously hope it will be a good ones.
  • If not i sure will be v v v sad
  • because i have been looking forward to the day since last mth i guess.
  • praying v v v hard
  • i shall update picture if i manage to take picture at show concert ^^
  • cya guys soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment